Monday, January 21, 2019

A Stepping Stone to Happiness

Image result for chocolate ice cream
Ice cream is the key to the universe.
I believe this because yesterday, I was feeling kind of down, my stomach didn't feel right, which sucked because I was really looking forward to ice cream. On top of that I was just feeling very unproductive, like I was slugging through the day.
Then today, after hacking away at what must have been three inches of ice gathered at my windshield, I thought, "Hey, my ears are already frozen, why not continue the trend?" So I dished myself out a little bit of cookies n' cream and a little bit of chocolate ice cream into a bowl, mushed that goodness together, and let me tell you, my day has gotten brighter.
So yes, I believe ice cream is the key to the universe, and perhaps a stepping stone to true happiness. Have you ever taken a date out to an ice cream shop you've never been to? Absolutely not! You take them to a place that touches your soul! A place whose ice cream changes your perspective. For me, that place is Page Dairy Mart, a hole-in-the-wall place with the best soft serve in Pittsburgh. In my opinion, at least.
All this to say, if you're feeling kind of meh, and if the roads are passable, go get some ice cream.

-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment