Monday, July 22, 2013

Blogging Paragraphs

I'm having a thought here. I'm wondering if I should post stories on my blog directly. Not big stories, obviously, but maybe a paragraph or two. What do you like to read? What plotlines intrigue you? For me, I have a soft spot for the medieval period. Something about castles and knights and regal princesses speak to me. It's a wonder I prefer classics to modern literature, though admittedly I do enjoy Emily the Strange.
Anyway, I just wanted to get some opinions. Blogging stories occasionally: Yes, no, maybe so?

-Grace

2 comments:

  1. YES!!!! You have so many great ideas that the world needs to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish more bloggers would do this! Sounds fabulous! Anything with a King Arthur-esque feel is what the blogger world needs. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete