Wednesday, January 15, 2014

When Life Gives You Lemons

Some exciting manifestations have just recently gone down. Got a minute? Cool.
Trestle Press has certainly been busy. They are going to be launching several different series in the very near future, hitting genres all across the board. And guess what? I'm a part of it!
I don't know how much I'm technically allowed to disclose, but the gist of it is this: about six writers, including myself, are putting our heads together to create this futuristic, sci-fi world that is not what you would expect. We are all contributing to the "origin story" and then each of us claims a character and writes three chapters about them: a story, a prequel, and a climax. I know, I know, what kind of blanket-sweep is that? But I am actually getting excited, although of course I am nervous. I have never been a part of a collaboration of authors and this... this just feels right. I think it's going to work. It is all in the Lord's hands but... I just have a feeling.
I will keep you updated as much as I can.
And stay-tuned for "Ursula's Tale, Part 3." Can't wait!

-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment