Saturday, January 19, 2019

My Return

Hi.
I have nothing to say for myself.

It's strange going back into writing after such a long hiatus. I even wondered if it was something I would ever attempt again. My fingers remember the keyboard, but not as well as they used to. Words don't come as easily. I cant's remember how to spell certain things. And I just remembered that my spacebar sticks sometimes, so I'll randomly look up as I'm typing and realize two words have stuck together.
Thanks a lot spacebar. You had one job.
I still write in my head, though. One story that has particularly caught my interest spawns from Disney themes (naturally), so maybe in the nearish future I'll post some of that. I continue to add on to stories I wrote even when I kept up this blog. Mostly Story E. I think there'll always be a special place in my heart for that one.
But looking over some of my last posts, I've come to realize how much I've changed. Not sure if I've matured -I like to hope so- but I've certainly changed. For instance, the post on three lessons I would teach my future children, I'm not sure those hold true today. While I still believe they are good lessons to teach, and ones you learn throughout your life, there are other I think may hold precedence.
But what do I know? I'm just trying to get back into something which used to bring me such joy. 
At any rate, here's to seeing how this goes.

-Grace

1 comment: