Friday, December 13, 2013

Regina Character Embodiment

Hello again! So, I've been thinking about who I would want to play certain characters if my stories were adapted for the silver screen. Just for the heck of it because, let's face it, the probability of my writing being that good is pretty slim. But anyway, I was thinking about this one girl, Regina, who is in a story that, for copyright purposes, I will refer to as "Story E." Actually, Regina is the fraternal twin sister of Stag, the character I wanted William Moseley to play. It would take too long to describe all the wonderful things about Regina, so I will just show you who I believe would make the perfect Regina. Ladies and gents, I give you... Meghan Ory!


For those of you who don't know about the stunning Miss Ory, she plays Ruby/Red Riding Hood on the ABC television show, Once Upon a Time.

Besides being drop dead gorgeous, I believe Miss Ory has the emotional range necessary to bring Regina to life. Someone remind me in the future to post some scene or excerpt featuring Regina so you can get a better idea of who I'm talking about. I do realize that Meghan looks nothing like William Moseley, but this is just a fantasy. Sometimes when I'm not writing, dancing, singing, cooking, baking, babysitting, or doing homework, I think about this kind of stuff.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy your weekend. College students, good luck with your finals and enjoy Christmas break and all that.
Cheers!

-Grace

Photos courtesy of seat42f.com and thetvwatchtower.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment