Thursday, July 16, 2015

Journal Entry #4

You know what I was just thinking about? How no matter what you see an actor in, you will always associate them with that one character, usually the first you ever saw them portray. No matter what happens in their life, they will always be that one character.
For me, although I can't look at him now without seeing Professor Lupin, David Thewlis will forever be King Einon from DragonHeart.
Charlie Sheen, bad rep and all, will always be Aramis from The Three Musketeers.
Leonardo DiCaprio will always be King Louis XIV/Philippe from The Man in the Iron Mask.
Kiefer Sutherland will probably be a toss-up for me. Although he's iconic in my house for being Jack Bauer, he will probably also hold a spot as Athos from The Three Musketeers.
What about you? When you see certain actors and actresses, are there specific roles you always picture them in?

-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment