Monday, September 3, 2012

My (Actually Significant) To-Do List

All right, all right, I know I keep talking about how I'm gonna focus all my energy on writing and blah, blah, blah. You know, it kind of sucks not being able to live up to your own expectations. But I think I might have an answer.
A log.
No, not a log as in something you would sit on while taking a walk through the forest, covered in moss. A log as in a notebook where you number so many days and the jot down things you know you have to get done on that day, like a to-do list, but more significant. It's something my siblings and I did for school, since we were homeschooled. We needed some kind of written proof to show how many days we worked, what we did, etc. It also helped motivate us to get all our work done, and I thought I might try it again. You never know.
In the meantime, I'm reading an amazing book, The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore. It's AMAZING!!! Maybe I'll write a review about it. Later. Now where can I dig up a partially-used composition notebook? Oh, yeah. Under my desk!
Later.

-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment