Saturday, September 22, 2012

"The Drowsy Chaperone"

A huge shout-out to my teacher Mary Ann, who performed beautifully in the hilarious comedy-musical, The Drowsy Chaperone! Mary Ann has been teaching me since I was five years old, and she is truly one of the most gifted performers I have ever known. Her specialties range from dancing a chorus to portraying Velma Kelly in "I Can't Do It Alone"; from being the witty neighbor whose only known name is "Witty Neighbor" to the underdog who steals the show with her voice, her humor, and her passion. I can't convey how much this amazing woman has influenced my life, but I am forever grateful that we have singers, dancers, and actors like these who sing, dance, and act because it is there love, their duty to do so.
Great job, Mary Ann!

-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment