Sunday, August 9, 2015

Journal Entry #10

Hello everybody! I felt a jolt of excitement this week as I was thinking about what to post and realized, since this whole journal entry thing was pretty much about posting whatever was on my mind, I could talk about celebrities, too. So today I will be reverting back to one of my favorite type of posts: celebrity look-alikes! You may remember from a while back I did a whole slew of celebrity look-alikes, from Benedict Cumberbatch and Colin Morgan to Dina Meyer and Erin Richards.
For once I did not stumble upon this pairing on YouTube. I was actually watching regular T.V. when I first noticed the similarities.
Ladies and gentlemen, may I present Anna Maxwell Martin...
(Anna Maxwell Martin in BBC's The Bletchley Circle)

...and Shelly Cole.
(Shelly Cole)
 

You may recognize Miss Martin as Susan from The Bletchley Circle, Elizabeth Darcy in Death Comes to Pemberley, or Bessy Higgins in North and South.
Miss Cole, on the other hand, is someone I vividly remember from her days on Gilmore Girls as Connecticut's version of a Valley Girl, Madeline Lynn. She also guest starred on NCIS as a drug mule's junkie sister, as well as in the horror film Dark House.
I don't know if it's the general face-shape or if it's just the way they stare at you, but when I saw these lovely ladies, the similarities were abundant.
What do you think? Am I stretching it a bit here, or am I on to something?

No comments:

Post a Comment