Monday, October 15, 2012

On the Clock

Let the countdown begin! As of tomorrow, my very first short story, The Woman in Scarlet: Where Snow May Fall, will be available for purchase on Amazon.com! I can't believe it. It has been such a whirlwind since Trestle contacted me a few weeks ago. Ever since then it's as if my days were being fast-forwarded. I would get an e-mail from Trestle and eagerly type a reply, my knee bouncing in anticipation for what was to come next. Now the ball's rolling and I can't wait to see what is ahead!
Thank you, Lord, for giving me this opportunity, this gift, this passion. There is no doubt I wouldn't have made it this far if it weren't for you. You are marvelous!

You can check out my Twitter @graceyee_123 , Pinterest, and Goodreads (I think) for more updates and possibly random facts.
Adios.

-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment