Thursday, October 18, 2012

Winter in October

You know what's funny? The fact that my first story takes place in the winter, presumably around Christmas time, when right now we're in the middle of October. My second story, which hopefully will be released in about a month, takes place around spring/summer. Either way it is much warmer outside than when the first story took place. Now I'm working on my third story, which is taking place around Halloween, but it will probably come out in the middle of December. Yeah, try reading a book about ghosts two weeks before opening presents under the Christmas tree. I just think it's kind of funny how the stories don't at all match up with the seasons right now. Hmmm... Maybe I'll get things back on track come the fourth volume. Yeah, I'll make it around Valentine's Day. That should be fun.

-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment