Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Bitter(not)sweet Blog Button

Well, this kind of sucks. I've just spent that last, I don't know, hour and a half or so trying to figure out this "blog button" thing. I even made an image for my blog button and everything. I'm quite proud of it. But now I look and see that the only things which shows up above the code is a red X, which tells me basically that it couldn't load the image correctly or something stupid like that. Grrrr.... I really liked the image, too. It's small, but I'm posting it anyway so people can be like, "Oh, so THAT'S what it was supposed to look like!" Yeah. *Heaves a sigh* Inner peace... inner peace... INNER PEACE....
(Blog button image)

I even tried uploading it as a post, but apparently that doesn't work either. Whatever. I'll try again later.

-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment