Sunday, January 6, 2013

Blog Hopping

Hello, hello, hello! I've some exciting news for anyone who's willing to check out other great authors. Two of my good writing friends, Dana Arcuri (author of "Harvest of Hope: Living Victoriously Through Adversity") and Karen Malena (author of the "Son of Mine" and "My Mother's Kitchen" series) are participating in this Blog Hop trend that has gained quite a bit of popularity. At any rate, Dana will basically interview Karen, post it on her blog, and then Karen will interview another author, post it on her blog, that author will find another writer, interview them, post it, and so on. So everyone who is interviewed finds some other writer and that helps get their name out as well as allows them to answer some interesting questions about their writing/style/inspiration, etc. And guess what? Karen asked me to be her interview-ee! Ahh!!! I'll definitely be posting more concerning the subject, but I just wanted to get it out of my system.

If you want, you can check out both of their websites for more info and to kind of get a feel for their writing.
Dana's blog is:
Karen's is:
 
Adios mi amigos!
 
-Grace

1 comment: