Monday, October 28, 2013

In Preparation

So I'm a little upset right now. After watching Once Upon a Time last night, I saw that next week they are airing an episode featuring Ariel. Consequently, they go into her background, it looks like, and it will feature Ursula. The reason I'm so upset is because I was writing fan fiction for Ursula for the Once Upon a Time world. I even posted the first part on here a while back. I meant to follow it up -because it was just too fun not to- but just never got around to it. Well, this is me getting to it. Even if Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis wrote their version of Ursula, I haven't written mine, and that is just not jive. Either tonight or tomorrow, then, I am going to post the next part of Ursula's Tale, beginning with part one and transitioning into part two in case people have forgotten or missed the first part or don't know what the heck I'm talking about. All are valid possibilities. Anywho, just wanted to get that out in the open. To the writers of Once Upon a Time, I am a huge fan and I respect you more than you know, but I am writing this because this is what I do. I hope everyone enjoys them.
Later!

-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment