Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thankful for Sunday

Tonight at my church, we had a wonderful Worship Night service. It's a fairly new development, about once every other month, where everyone just engages in a great time of worship. You can just feel the presence of God in those walls as you sing your heart out, everyone else completely forgotten. For an hour, it is just you and Him. What a wonderful blessing!
So today I am thankful for being blessed with a voice. I can't imagine not being able to glorify him in this way. I love singing. For me, it is a way to express what I cannot say directly. And it helps me uncover certain emotions when I sing the words, as if I couldn't understand their true meaning and context until I sang it myself.
I hope you all have a wonderful week.
Goodnight.

-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment