Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thankful For Wednesday

Today I'm thankful for my beautiful nieces. I love babysitting them, even if they do wake me up at six-thirty sometimes. It gives me a sense of joy and pride whenever I see them reading books or listening to music. Even if we do it a thousand times (a day) I still love acting out parts of movies with my oldest niece. I love that she follows me around because it reminds me I have to be a role model for her, so it's a small sacrifice to get off my butt, put down a book, and play Barbies or whatever strikes her fancy that day. I'm so thankful I get to be a part of raising them, because they have changed me in ways I can't even describe. I would do anything for them. And I'm glad I can say that about someone.
What are you thankful for today?

-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment