Friday, November 27, 2015

30 Day Writing Challenge: 10 Happy Things

(Photo courtesy of the University of Denver. Thanks, Denver!)
Hello everyone! I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving. Once again, I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep up with my whole "journal entry" idea, but it's hard for me to keep writing about something when I don't have anything to say. However, I did stumble across an interesting 30 Day Writing Challenge. I think I wanna give it a shot. The first one is to list ten things that make you happy. This, ladies and gents, is my list.

1. Dancing
2. Baking
3. Eating
4. Hanging out with my siblings
5. Dates with my Dad
6. Reading for pleasure
7. Writing for fun
8. Coffee. Coffee makes me happy
9. Singing
10. Daydreaming (Do you know how much fanfiction I've written in my head? I was shipping before it became a thing.)

And there you have it! My list of ten things that make me really happy. Tomorrow, if all goes well, I move on to the second item in the 30 Day Writing Challenge: writing about something someone told me about myself that I've never forgotten.
Until then...

-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment