Monday, November 30, 2015

30 Day Writing Challenge: Person Who Inspires You

I'll be honest, I almost forgot to post this one today. After having dinner with some beloved friends, I still have about thirty pages to read and take notes on for school. But I'm determined to see this writing challenge through! So for today, a little something about the person I'm inspired by....
Now, I am inspired by many people. A few writers, some actors and singers, and of course my parents, but probably the person who inspires me most is my sister. She is one of the strongest women I know, has been through such trials and still remains faithful, beautiful, and ever the loving, hilarious and spunky person I've always looked up to.
Because I'm not sure how much information she would like on here, I'm not including a picture today or any specific details, but all I can say, and something I never say enough, is that I love you, sis! You face more obstacles every day than I know about and continue to look for ways to be a blessing to others. I don't know who all's lives you've changed, but one thing's for sure: I wouldn't be me without you. :-)

-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment