Wednesday, December 9, 2015

30 Day Writing Challenge: Excited

Man, blogging everyday is hard. Do people really do this for a living? I mean, I guess if you got paid for it with some kind of annual check or what have you, it might be a little easier, but man. This is hard. I have a newfound respect for professional bloggers. You have more motivation than I do.
Thankfully, though, I have a cheat sheet: a list of topics to discuss for the duration of this thirty day challenge. On the roster for today is something you're excited about. Now after digging through all the stress built up, the to-do lists, registrations, and more Christmas shopping to do, there is something that I am truly exited about. If you've been keeping up with these posts, you might remember a couple of days ago when I talked about the thing I struggle with, that thing being loneliness. And I had only fully realized that struggle after my brother and his family went home after spending three weeks on leave. It was wonderful and heartbreaking at the same time. But I believe they have an endgame, which is that after the military, they will come back to live here. I know it's a long way off -years, in fact- but the day they come home from the military is the day I anxiously await.

-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment